Puerto Plata: "Silver Port" Dominican Republic
Sl-o-w it down; satiate yourself on sun, sand, sunsets, sweet breezes, yummy food & beach cabana beds overlooking the horizon!
Morning and evening regenerative and restorative yoga to tune you and tone you, stretch and ease you. Long restful days to eat, drink, laze, swim, go to the spa, or book activities and excursions. I highly recommend unplugging and unwinding!
Here's a trailer from my scouting trip in July. Lifestyles Tropical Resort is on Cofresi Beach, on the Puerto Plata coast of the Caribbean island of the Dominican Republic. The weather all 12 months, is 70's to 80's, the tropical breezes wafting over the lush green foliage.
Our all-inclusive resort has multiple delicious restaurants in varied cuisines, multiple beaches, gorgeous pools. You can plan excursions, or chill and take advantage of downtime on the beautiful and varied beaches and pools on the grounds. Think of it as quiet time, down time, a re-set time, with just as much adventure as you may individually decide to build in. Bring books and swimsuits and journals!
* Mary Aranas is a master trainer of Restorative, Regenerative, Yin, and Yoga Nidra styles, as well as ISHTA, AcroYoga and Thai Yoga.
* Donna Davidge, founder and director of Sewall House, Maine, is an experienced Yoga teacher and trainer, and master Kundalini teacher.
* Raul Aranas plays acoustic guitar with Concerts in Motion, and provides us dreamy Savasana and Yoga Nidra accompaniments.
Together we will unravel and unwind our souls and bodies daily AM and PM, with the sea view and the rising and setting of the sun. And we will unwind with yummy food, drink, relaxation and companionship, the rest of the time!
Yoga Styles May Include:
Slow Flow, Yin/Restore, Yin/Yang, Pranayama, Meditation, Kundalini, Vinyasa Flow, Yoga Nidra, AcroYoga, and more based on student interest.
* 7-Days/6-Nights accommodations, multiple pools, beaches, restaurants
* Regenerative Yoga AM & PM (styles per student need & desire)
* All-Inclusive food & beverage at multiple styles of restaurants
* VIP Access to beaches, pools, cabanas, bars, restaurants
* VIP Staff support with reservations for dinners, excursions
* Resort-wide shuttle service between restaurants and resorts
* Free Covid test arranged at resort for USA return flight
* 24/7 onsite doctor and pharmacy if needed
* Wi-fi in all VIP areas, or $45/week for room Wi-fi
* Airport transfers ($100 roundtrip/person value)
* Airfare (great fares, non-stop) to POP (Gregorio Luperón International)
* Gratuities (bring a stash of $1 and $5 bills for town, tour, room tips)
* Excursions / Spa treatments / Shopping
* Bring your yoga mat, & a bandanna/pareo/sarong as a yoga strap, or yoga towel/blanket! We will practice on the beach or lawn.
* Sunscreen and other sundries as well as gifts are available at resort shops, but you may want to bring a favorite sun hat and sunscreen, as well as sunglasses!
Super Chill 2023 Prices
$1650/pp (double occupancy): yoga, meals, drinks, airport transfers
$1800/pp (single occupancy)
$100 FRIENDS referral bonus (per friend)
$200 discount for non-yogi companions (everyone needs a vacation!)
$0 ages 0-2 (babysitting onsite with 48-hours' notice)
$450 kids age 3-11 (in your room: max 4 people/room)
*There are kid & youth zones at the resort.
We accept these payment methods, in order of preference.
Please email to confirm.
Zelle: Mary Aranas 917-842-7974
Check: Mail check to Mary Aranas (email me for address)
*Appreciate greatly whenever you are able to use a bank balance or app account, vs. a credit card, and select "send money to friends" where there is a choice, so I receive the amount you are sending without fee deductions.
Questions & Details:
Shoot me your questions! We got answers! Let's chillaxe....
Bring friends & family! Let's vacation! Oh yeah, and yummy yoga!
Extend your stay in the DR? Sure ... we can get you good rates, post-retreat!
Email Mary for Payment and Reservation: email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 Mary Aranas Yoga - All Rights Reserved. Photos: Grant Henry Media, David Sauerhoff, Lyan'lex Bernales, Ramon Frías, Richard Baimbridge, John Suhar,
Adachi Photography, Jeni Rogers, Derek Pashupa Goodwin, Karen Lee, Sandy Ames, Linda Mittel, Raul Aranas
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder