February 2024: The Love Retreat
Winter blahs get you down in February? Us, too! That's why next winter, our YINspirations Retreat is Feb. 28 to March 5, between Valentine's Day and St. Patty's Day, breaking up that looooong winter slog between New Year's Festivities, and spring blooms! Won't you need and deserve a vacation then!?
February 28 to March 5, 2024, come on our Love Retreat with the Valentine you most need to love: yourself. Yes, you may bring a loved one (friend, family, or honey); indeed we reward you with a referral bonus. Our time here focuses on Connection, Re-connection, and Self-Connection. Pack your yoga mat and a pareo (see below). And: pack your journal, your book, your carefree inner child, your soul hungry or some time with you. And with others doing the same.
Donna has 38 years teaching yoga. That alone is and should be inspirational! (Yes, she was an infant teacher!) Mary has 21 years full-time yoga teaching, and is a Certified Yoga Therapist. We've got you - whether you're a long-time yogi, a yoga teacher, or a self-proclaimed yoga newbie. We have styles you will love; we customize to our students!
Puerto Plata: "Silver Port" Dominican Republic
S-l-o-w it down; satiate yourself on sun, sand, sunsets, sweet breezes, yummy food & beach cabana beds overlooking the horizon!
Morning and evening regenerative and restorative yoga to tune you and tone you, stretch and ease you. Long restful days to eat, drink, laze, swim, go to the spa, or book activities and excursions. I highly recommend unplugging and unwinding!
Here's a trailer from my scouting trip in July. Lifestyles Tropical Resort is on Cofresi Beach, on the Puerto Plata coast of the Caribbean island of the Dominican Republic. The weather all 12 months, is 70's to 80's, the tropical breezes wafting over the lush green foliage.
Our all-inclusive resort has multiple delicious restaurants in varied cuisines, multiple beaches, gorgeous pools. You can plan excursions, or chill and take advantage of downtime on the beautiful and varied beaches and pools on the grounds. Think of it as quiet time, down time, a re-set time, with just as much adventure as you may individually decide to build in. Bring books and swimsuits and journals!
* Mary Aranas is a master trainer of Restorative, Yin, Yoga Nidra, and an ISHTA, AcroYoga, Thai Yoga teacher. She's a Reiki Master, Yoga Therapist, and Health and Transformational Coach.
* Donna Davidge, founder, owner, and director of Sewall House, Maine, is a master Yoga teacher, trainer, author, and Kundalini teacher and trainer.
* Raul Aranas plays acoustic guitar with Concerts in Motion, and provides dreamy Savasana and Yoga Nidra accompaniments.
Together we will ease and energize our souls and bodies daily, AM and PM, with the sea view and the rise and set of the sun. And we will celebrate and unwind with delicious food, drink, fun, relaxation, all of the time!
Slow Flow, Yin/Restore, Yin/Yang, Pranayama, Meditation, Kundalini, Vinyasa Flow, Yoga Nidra, AcroYoga, and more based on student interest.
* 7-Days/6-Nights accommodationS + VIP pools, beaches, restaurants
* Airport transfers ($100/person value)
* Yoga AM & PM (styles per group needs)
* All-Inclusive food & beverage: 6 days, 18 restaurants
* VIP cabanas, beaches, pools, restaurants, bars, eateries
* VIP dinner + excursion reservations support
* Resort-wide shuttle between all restaurants and rooms
* Resort health services if needed (doctor and pharmacy)
* Resort shows, activities daily
* Wi-fi in VIP areas
* Electric outlets for North American plugs and for USB
Price Does Not Include:
* Airfare (Gregorio Luperón International Airport: POP)
* Gratuities (bring $1 and $5 bills for town, tour, room tips)
* Excursions, Shopping, Spa treatments
* In-room Wi-fi beyond 1 hour/day (Fees by: week, day, 3-day)
* Pack your yoga mat and a sarong for a yoga strap! We will practice on a lovely lawn/wooden deck, and we may also practice on the beach.
* Travel Insurance to protect your travel plans! (Allianz is one we often use)
$1920/pp double occupancy ($320/day for 6 days)
$2160/pp single occupancy ($360/day for 6 days)
$100 referral bonus when your referral pays in full
$100 Early Bird: Oct. 31st for $399 non-refundable deposit
Babies under age 3 free (babysitting available onsite, 48-hours' notice)
50% youth age 3-11 sharing your accommodations
*There are kid & youth zones at the resort: eg archery, mini-golf, paintball.
There are courts for booking: basketball, football, tennis, pickleball
We accept these payment methods. Please email to confirm:
Zelle: Mary Aranas; 917-842-7974
Mail Check: (email Mary for address)
*Appreciate greatly when you use a bank balance/app balance versus a credit card, AND select "send money to friends"; so I receive the amount you are sending, rather than much smaller amounts after fee deductions.
Questions & Details:
Shoot me your questions! We got answers! Let's chillaxe....
Email Mary for Payment and Reservation: email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 Mary Aranas Yoga - All Rights Reserved. Photos: Grant Henry Media, David Sauerhoff, Lyan'lex Bernales, Ramon Frías, Richard Baimbridge, John Suhar,
Adachi Photography, Jeni Rogers, Derek Pashupa Goodwin, Karen Lee, Sandy Ames, Linda Mittel, Raul Aranas
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder