February 2024: Love Retreat
Thanksgiving Sale: $75 Discount on Deposits received by Nov. 30th!
Winter blahs get you down in February? In need of romps and replenishment? Us, too! That's why YINspirations Retreat 2024, Feb. 28- March 5 between Valentine's and St. Patty's, breaks up that oh-so-long winter slog between New Year's, and spring! Won't you need and deserve a yoga & R&R vacation then?!
February 28 to March 5, 2024, come join our Love Retreat with the Valentine you most need to love: yourself. Yes, you may bring a loved one (friend, family, or honey); we reward you with a referral bonus. Our time here focuses on Connection, Re-connection, Self-Connection. Pack your yoga mat and a pareo. Pack your journal, book, sun-hat, and your carefree inner child, your soul hungry for time with you, and with others doing the same.
Donna has 38 years teaching yoga; she was an infant instructor! Mary is 21 years teaching full-time, and is a Certified Yoga Therapist. Ora has a wide and joyful student base of all ages, private and group. We've got you, whether you're a long-time yogi, a teacher, or a yoga newbie.
Puerto Plata: "The Silver Port" Dominican Republic
Slow it down ... satiate yourself on sweet breezes, sun and sand, sunsets, delish food, beach cabana beds overlooking the horizon ...
Morning and evening yoga to tune you, tone you, stretch and ease you. Long restful days to eat, drink, laze, swim, spa, or book excursions. I highly recommend unplugging and unwinding!
Lifestyles Tropical Resort is on Cofresi Beach, the Puerto Plata coast of the Dominican Republic. It has weather year-round of 70's to 80's, tropical breezes wafting over the lush green foliage.
Our all-inclusive resort has multiple delicious restaurants in many cuisines, multiple beaches, and gorgeous pools. You can plan excursions, or chill and take advantage of downtime on the beautiful beaches and pools on the grounds. Think of it as a re-set time, with just as much adventure as you may choose. Bring books, swimsuits, journals, pareos! You can also buy beautiful pareos on the beach or in the gift shops.
Your Hosting Team:
* Mary Aranas is a Reiki Master and Yoga Therapist, as well as Health Coach and Transformational Coach. She trains and teaches ISHTA Yoga, AcroYoga, Restorative Yoga, Yoga Nidra, and Thai Yoga bodywork.
* Donna Davidge, founder, owner, and director of Sewall House, Maine, is a master Yoga teacher, trainer, author, and Kundalini teacher and trainer.
* Ora Ramat, owner of Wagging Tail Yoga in Bethel, NY, is an experienced Yoga teacher, mother, and community leader.
Together we will ease and energize our souls and bodies daily, AM and PM, with the sea view and the rise and set of the sun. And we will celebrate and unwind with delicious food, drink, fun, relaxation, all of the time!
Slow Flow, Yin/Yang, Yin/Restore, Yoga Nidra, Kundalini, Meditation, Pranayama, AcroYoga. We tailor our program to our group.
Included In Price:
* Yoga twice daily AM & PM, styled and paced for group
* 7-Days/6-Nights accommodations with balcony
* Airport transfers ($100/person value) from POP Airport
* All-Inclusive food & drink during entire stay multiple restaurants
* VIP access to pools, beaches, umbrellas, cabanas
* VIP reservation support for dinners, excursions, spa
* Shuttle between all locations on resort
* Resort shows and activities scheduled daily
* Electric outlets for North American plugs and for USB
* Wi-fi in VIP areas and 1-hour/day complimentary in-room.
* Resort health services if needed (doctor and pharmacy)
* Airfare (POP: Gregorio Luperón International Airport)
* Excursions, Shopping, Spa treatments
* In-room Wi-fi beyond 1 hour/day (Fees: weekly, daily, 3-day)
* Gratuities (bring $1/$5 USD bills for town, tour, room tips)
* Pack your yoga mat and a sarong for a yoga strap! We will practice on a lovely lawn/wooden deck, and we may also practice on the beach.
* Travel Insurance to protect your travel plans! (Allianz is one we often use)
$ Tuition: ($399 non-refundable deposit)
$1920/person double occupancy ($320/day for 6 days)
$2160/person single occupancy ($360/day for 6 days)
$100 Early Bird Discount to 10/31; $75 Thanksgiving Sale to 11/30
$100 referral bonus when your friend attends
*Register by 12/15 to ensure spots/rates; space and pricing not ensured after Dec.15th. Space is limited for this retreat and we urge you to go for it!
*Youth, Kids, Family:
Free under age 3 (babysitting available with 48-hour notice)
50% youth aged 3-11 sharing your accommodations
*Kids & youth zones at resort: archery, mini-golf, paintball.
Courts for booking: basketball, football, tennis, pickleball
Please email confirming all names you are reserving for.
We accept these payment methods:
*Zelle: Mary Aranas; 917-842-7974, or MaryAranas@yahoo.com
*Venmo: Mary-Aranas, Link here
*Paypal link here
Mail Check: (email Mary for address)
*We appreciate if you ccan use a bank or app balance versus credit card, and select "send money to friends" for electronic payments.
Questions & Details:
Shoot me your questions! We got answers! Let's chillax....
Email Mary for Payment and Reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2023 Mary Aranas Yoga - All Rights Reserved. Photos: Grant Henry Media, David Sauerhoff, Lyan'lex Bernales, Ramon Frías, Richard Baimbridge, John Suhar,
Adachi Photography, Jeni Rogers, Derek Pashupa Goodwin, Karen Lee, Sandy Ames, Linda Mittel, Raul Aranas
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder